Use starved in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use starved in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for starved.
- But starved as he was, the whispered sounds in the stillness, the half-seen forms in the dark, acted on him like some morbid stimulant. (8)
- Dahlia struck the letter into her bosom again, and her starved features had some of the bloom of life. (10)
- He braved them; he starved the profession. (10)
- He sat at the dinner-table at Elba, eating like the rest of mankind, and looking like a starved beggarman all the while. (10)
- If that love was to be starved and die away, it would not be because of any moral scruples. (8)
- She lost it, and nearly starved. (8)
- Solitary, starved, hung-up life that she had! (8)
- Then she starved till another fellow took her on. (8)
- There was utter satisfaction in each gesture of that whole operation, as if her spirit, long starved, were having a good meal. (8)
- This town is just running over with half- starved linguists. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for starved. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use stamping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use starved in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.