Sentence using the word catholic. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use catholic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for catholic.
- And you know the Catholic is the oldest Religion of the two. (10)
- Another fit of it, in the Roman Catholic direction, had proposed, during his latest dilemma, to relieve him of the burden of his pledged word. (10)
- Florac, he told me, is part Protestant, part Catholic; and the difference in religion is usually doubled by a difference in politics. (2)
- Her reason for not fearing Roman Catholic encroachments was, she said, her having known good Catholics in the country she came from. (10)
- If this were a Catholic church, one might go in and give the stained soul free way to get a cleansing. (10)
- Individuals among them, however, had been known to play the piano, and take up the Roman Catholic religion. (8)
- Not only would every Catholic buy it, but every Catholic must, as he was a good Catholic, as he hoped to be saved. (9)
- On these different manifestations the sun poured its clear and catholic looks. (2)
- Strange was the position of this little Catholic metropolis, a thimbleful of Rome, in such a wild and contrary neighbourhood. (2)
- The Protestant chapel stands below upon a shoulder; in the midst of the town is the quaint old Catholic church. (2)
- The picture of Jane bestowing her hand on a Roman Catholic in military uniform, refused to be raised before the mind. (10)
- The young Catholic gentleman expected he might hear a frenetic zealot roar out: Be off! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for catholic. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use cannon-shot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use catholic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.