Sentences for tolerant. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tolerant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tolerant.
- Cynolatry is tolerant so long as the dog is not denied an equal divinity with the deities of other faiths. (7)
- For this world condemning her birth, was the world tolerant of that infinitely evil! (10)
- He would not stand in my light, he said, recurring to that sheet-anchor of a tolerant sentence whenever his forehead began to gather clouds. (10)
- Lena was much more tolerant. (10)
- She had, indeed, the decided but tolerant temperament that goes with a good deal of profile, fair hair, and greenish eyes. (8)
- The ladies remained in a tolerant attitude for a minute or so, silent. (10)
- What a hearty, tolerant temper did it bring about! (2)
- With this apology for himself, Lord Fleetwood grew tolerant of the person honourably avowed as his wife. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tolerant. Perhaps also see a sentence for tallents and ways to use to-morrows in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tolerant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.