Use the word catholics in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use catholics in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for catholics.
- As he says, it is natural to worship, and only the Catholics can prostrate themselves with dignity. (10)
- Catholics tell you that what you do in a good cause is redeemable if not exactly right. (10)
- Her reason for not fearing Roman Catholic encroachments was, she said, her having known good Catholics in the country she came from. (10)
- Love is made to me, dear, for Catholics are human. (10)
- We did not consider how often Catholics could not read, how often when they could, they might not wish to read. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for catholics. Perhaps also see a sentence for corrupt and ways to use cardinal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use catholics in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.