Sentences with celebrated in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use celebrated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for celebrated.
- Adela fell to the lot of a hussar-captain: a celebrated beauty, not too foolish. (10)
- Edbury invited my father to a dinner at a celebrated City tavern. (10)
- He always celebrated these as so many virtues, and I think it was my own passion for her that first commended me to him. (9)
- He was opposed by Ram, the other celebrated breach of promise man. (8)
- Lavender set out very early for the celebrated flying ground without speaking of his intention to anyone. (8)
- Menander wrote a comedy called Misogynes, said to have been the most celebrated of his works. (10)
- She celebrated the omnibus as if it were an effect of his goodness in her behalf. (9)
- The achievement of common efforts, not usually blazoned, he celebrated as triumphs, and, of course, had Adrian on his back very quickly. (10)
- The costumes were as good as the customs, and I have already celebrated the manners of this crowd. (9)
- The finding of a wedding-ring was celebrated through all the palpitating accessories and rosy ceremonies involved by that famous instrument. (10)
- The love of Ireland for the conquering country will be the celebrated ceremony in the concluding chapter previous to the inauguration of the millennium. (10)
- They celebrated its pleasures with magnanimous excess, they passed over its griefs with a wise forbearance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for celebrated. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentrated and ways to use ceased in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use celebrated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.