Sentence with word eminent. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use eminent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eminent.
- A most eminent personage agreed with her. (10)
- And why was each desirous of showing his manhood in combat before an eminent peacemaker? (10)
- Churchill had been recommended to the medical skill of an eminent person there, and had otherwise a fancy for the place. (4)
- He had dined with the Warwicks, and met the eminent member of the Cabinet at their table. (10)
- He lived in eminent self-content, as one lying on soft cloud, lapt in sunshine. (10)
- High-nosed dames will surpass eminent judges in their temerity on the border-line where Ahem sounds the warning note to curtained decency. (10)
- It was the eminent moment of the day. (8)
- It will give admirable opportunities to eminent counsel, excellent reading to the general public, first-rate sport all round. (8)
- Roast beef stood eminent behind the souffle and champagne. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby, important to himself in an eminent degree, enjoyed the novel sense of his importance with his fellows. (10)
- The Novels by Eminent Hands do not pervert the originals they exaggerate. (10)
- There indeed we may, sitting with the very Highest, forget our personal disappointments in dispensing reprobation for misconduct, however eminent the offenders. (10)
- With the pair of surgeons named, the most eminent of their day, in attendance, the case must be serious. (10)
- With this great book and with Esmond and The Newcomes, he gave a name eminent, singular, and beloved to English fiction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eminent. Perhaps also see a sentence for excel and ways to use employers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eminent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.