Sentence using the word chapel. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use chapel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chapel.
- Cannot you imagine with what unwilling feelings the former belles of the house of Rushworth did many a time repair to this chapel? (4)
- He would have had that ceremony in the little dark disused chapel at the Court; those two, and the priest alone. (8)
- If ye co against Chapel I will not pe with you, nor will any other Got-fearing man. (8)
- It is a bare, white-walled, cold-looking chapel, with the usual paraphernalia of pictures and crucifixes. (9)
- It is a handsome chapel, and was formerly in constant use both morning and evening. (4)
- She would not let them praise the chapel. (9)
- The chapel was soon afterwards left to the silence and stillness which reigned in it, with few interruptions, throughout the year. (4)
- The Protestant chapel stands below upon a shoulder; in the midst of the town is the quaint old Catholic church. (2)
- The service in the chapel over, the mourners filed up again to guard the body to the tomb. (8)
- There for a few moments he stood gazing at the school chapel, the cricket-field, the wide land beyond. (8)
- There was no one else in the chapel. (8)
- Upon arriving, the coffin was borne into the chapel, and, two by two, the mourners filed in behind it. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chapel. Perhaps also see a sentence for clever and ways to use cheese in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chapel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.