Oratory in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use oratory in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oratory.
- And Vittoria was not led reluctantly into the oratory of the castle to pray with him; but she refused to confess. (10)
- He seemed less wise than the old priest of the oratory. (10)
- I cannot say whether it favours oratory. (10)
- Now ensues the debate, all the oratory being with him. (10)
- Oratory will not work against the stream, or on languid tides. (10)
- The times are against Radicalism to the full as much as great oratory is opposed to extremes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oratory. Perhaps also see a sentence for obstinately and ways to use ordeal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oratory in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.