Chaps in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use chaps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chaps.
- Farmer Blaize hated poachers, and, especially young chaps poaching, who did it mostly from impudence. (10)
- He had bought the ugly great thing with two early Matisses before the War, because there was such a fuss about those Post-Impressionist chaps. (8)
- He swears our chaps steals pilkins. (10)
- He was tempted to despise them when he marked their gradually lengthening chaps and eyeballs. (10)
- In a few weeks these chaps had put the road agents out of business and out of life, for they attacked them wherever found. (7)
- That was a queer menage; all the young chaps fluttering round her, and young Fane looking like a cynical ghost. (8)
- The waiter, lean in the chaps, pervaded with such free-masonical deference. (8)
- There are a lot of these chaps about, whose business is to cook their own dinners. (8)
- You know some of those chaps make fifteen or twenty thousand dollars by adsmithing. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chaps. Perhaps also see a sentence for civilian and ways to use choric in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chaps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.