How to use jaws in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use jaws in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jaws.
- And his jaws set so suddenly on a piece of salmon that he bit his tongue. (8)
- At last he lifted his face and shut his heavy jaws. (9)
- Closing his jaws once more too firmly, this time on lamb, he bit his tongue again. (8)
- George screwed his eye-lids queerly, and closed his jaws with a report, completely beaten. (10)
- He leaned out, now munching, now holding his jaws to hear the music better. (8)
- He walked beside her with a face of trouble that became one of resolve in the set jaws. (9)
- Mavering in some misgiving, which he tried to overcome pressing his jaws together two or three times without speaking. (9)
- One step there warned him that he was in the jaws of the world. (10)
- Schwartz Thier, rendered either sullen or stunned by the latest cracked crown he had received, held his jaws close as if they had been nailed. (10)
- She looked like the old engravings of martyrs taking the bite of the jaws of flame at the stake. (10)
- The dragon still lacked a tip to his forked tongue, and a stream of fiery threads dangled from the jaws of the monster. (10)
- The terrible sugariness which poured into him worked like venom to cause an encounter and a wrestling: his battery of jaws expressed it. (10)
- To disclose the name of his latest purchases would be like walking into the jaws of disdain. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jaws. Perhaps also see a sentence for joining and ways to use jarette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jaws in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.