Chased sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use chased in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chased.
- A glorious morning of flushed open sky and sun on sea chased all small thoughts out of it. (10)
- At last a disagreement was formally entered, the jury discharged and the obstinate juror chased from the city by the maddened populace. (7)
- Be dilettante all your days, and you might as fairly hope to reap a moral harvest as if you had chased butterflies. (10)
- Beautiful cascades of dark bright water leaped down the gorge; we chased an invisible animal. (10)
- The Reverend Husell Barter with a frown watched that smile, and strange thoughts chased through his mind. (8)
- The Welsh rabbit chased him into his bed. (10)
- The boat was drifting on, and gleams of sunlight chased across their faces. (8)
- The changing emotions chased one another through her heart and over her face: dismay, shame, pride, tenderness. (9)
- This intrusive sunlight chased him from the breakfast-table and out of the house. (10)
- To-day the grass is grass: his heart is chased by phantoms and finds rest nowhere. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chased. Perhaps also see a sentence for carnation and ways to use cheer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chased in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.