How do you use purchased in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use purchased in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for purchased.
- But this was quite an old set, purchased two years ago. (4)
- Deliverance from the flames of purgatory would never be more cheaply purchased than at this opportunity. (5)
- For many years they were welcomed in Tortirra with great hospitality and their goods eagerly purchased. (7)
- He purchased a shop in Piccadilly for the sale of fruit and flowers. (10)
- Importance may sometimes be purchased too dearly. (4)
- Kirby purchased a mine in Carinthia, on the borders of Styria, and worked it himself. (10)
- Long ago, this sheltered field was purchased by the Edinburgh magistrates for the sake of the springs that rise or gather there. (2)
- They pay for it; and the thing purchased grapples. (10)
- To cover his confusion at being caught asleep he purchased one and began to read a leading article. (8)
- When he had purchased the well-probed fat goose, the shrimps, and the cheese, he was only half-satisfied. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for purchased. Perhaps also see a sentence for pippin and ways to use pull in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use purchased in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.