A sentence for the word purchases. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use purchases in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for purchases.
- Chump had quitted Brookfield to make purchases for her excursion on lively waters, and was then awaiting him at the appointed station. (10)
- His purchases of pictures had been his unhappiest ventures. (10)
- Jennings and Elinor readily consented, as having likewise some purchases to make themselves; and Marianne, though declining it at first was induced to go likewise. (4)
- Mary Ann was driven to whisper something about strange things in the way of purchases. (10)
- My supply of money was not enough for what I deemed necessary purchases. (10)
- She was to post to London for further purchases, he following to take leave of his wife and babe. (10)
- To disclose the name of his latest purchases would be like walking into the jaws of disdain. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for purchases. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use public in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use purchases in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.