Sentence using the word cherished. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cherished in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cherished.
- Berry, in her loving considerateness for the little bride, positively commanded her to lie down, and be quiet, and submit to be nursed and cherished. (10)
- Bright with maiden splendour shone the moon; and the old rocks, cherished in her beams, put up their horns to blue heaven once more. (10)
- Cherished, trained, and purified, she is then partly worthy the divine mate who is to make her wholly so. (10)
- Dashwood it was valued and cherished. (4)
- Did she not nightly pray to them, in all humbleness of body, for the safe issue of her cherished schemes? (10)
- Have I cherished her for that purpose? (10)
- He cherished an admiration for Irene, and wished to be on more playful terms with her. (8)
- He cherished his own belief, but discouraged theirs, and it was treason at Raynham to be caught traducing the left wing. (10)
- Not that she cherished her grief, appeared, rather, to do all in her power to forget and mask it. (8)
- Once upon a time I cherished the hope of emerging; I no longer have illusions. (8)
- So she passed the pitch of that fever, and bloomed anew in her beauty, and cherished it, for she had a purpose. (10)
- They had given up their cherished purpose of going to Albany by the day boat, which was represented to them in every impossible phase. (9)
- Up to seeing him there on Tuesday, I must say I cherished every hope. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cherished. Perhaps also see a sentence for clergy and ways to use chap in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cherished in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.