Sentences for cherishing. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cherishing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cherishing.
- A common sight for those who had the entry to the library was the baronet cherishing the hand of his daughter-in-law. (10)
- But Winton knew well that she was moping, and cherishing some feeling against himself. (8)
- He spent the whole day in a queer mood, cherishing a kind of sullenness against himself. (8)
- Merthyr, who had expressed in her defence what could be said for her, was unwittingly cherishing what could be thought in her disfavour. (10)
- Over this little wavering taper in the vaults Emma cowered, cherishing the hand, silently hoping for the voice. (10)
- She was sitting by a furze-bush in flower, cherishing in her lap a lamb that had been worried. (10)
- Soames sank back on his chair, and fell to cherishing the foot again. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cherishing. Perhaps also see a sentence for calm and ways to use chill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cherishing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.