Use the word china in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use china in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for china.
- A little shepherdess in china on the mantel-shelf attracted her attention, and she took it in her hand. (8)
- And, suddenly, her eyes lighted on a little deep-blue china bowl. (8)
- Dear to their tender bosoms as old china is a bad man they are mending! (10)
- His departure for his chosen field of missionary labor in China formed part of the news communicated by the rather exulting paragraph. (9)
- Its fragrance steamed from blue china, in every nook and crevice, a sort of baptism into luxury. (8)
- She was compared to those delicate flowers, the ladies of the Court of China, on rice-paper. (10)
- The china utensils of the washstand were turned head downwards. (8)
- The visitor looked twice, to be quite sure of anything; there were many plants, bead curtains, and a deal of silverwork and china. (8)
- Then, the secretary reappearing with a cup of China tea, they watched while their debtor drank it. (8)
- Thin Eastern china, good and really beautiful! (8)
- Those pretty eyes, their cut of lids hinting at delicate affinities with the rice-paper lady of the court of China, were trying to peer seriously. (10)
- To come out of Wales into England was like the change from china to earthenware! (8)
- Why was the china of her cup flawed so that no one could drink from it? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for china. Perhaps also see a sentence for corridors and ways to use charitable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use china in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.