Use the word chuckle in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chuckle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chuckle.
- A chuckle of collateral satisfaction ran through the empire. (10)
- A gurgling chuckle escaped his red lips. (8)
- About half-an-hour after, on the road, a gradual dumb chuckle overcame his lower features. (10)
- And with this simple formula, and a kind of very deep-down throaty chuckle, he would pass to a subject of more immediate importance. (8)
- But the story lends a character of comicality to the stone; and the passer-by will sometimes chuckle to himself. (2)
- Fill the woods with passionate chuckle and sob, sweet chaplain of the marriage service of a soul with heaven! (10)
- Presently the long, rich, single notes cut the air, and melted to their glad delicious chuckle. (10)
- Sedgett shook his wallet of gossip with an enjoying chuckle. (10)
- There he sat, in the arm-chair, sucking the liquor, with the glimpse of a sour chuckle on his cheeks. (10)
- To hear her was as good as wine, and his heart came out on a genial chuckle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chuckle. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use chinese in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chuckle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.