Use grin in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use grin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grin.
- A faint grin slowly settled in his beard, but his eyes were startled. (8)
- Behind the archway in the neighbouring room two waiters met, and in their nods and glances was that same unconscious sympathy, the same conscious grin. (8)
- Half the crew were on the broad grin. (10)
- He answered her with a despairing grin and a shake of the head. (9)
- He, too, looked up at Stanley and made some remark which caused two thin-faced fellows with him to grin sheepishly. (8)
- Its sweetness ebbed, and left a little grin about his shaven lips. (8)
- Nicholas Treffry in a long, whitish dust-coat; his Italian servant, perched behind, was holding to the seat-rail, with a nervous grin on his dark face. (8)
- She likened it to a coarse-featured country wench, whose cleaning and decorating of her countenance makes complexion grin and ruggedness yawn. (10)
- She snatched her hand out of mine with a grin of anger like puss in a fury. (10)
- Should he grin and bear it, and by doing nothing show these fellows that he could afford to despise their cowardly device? (8)
- The grin that goes for a laugh among gipsies followed my question of how Kiomi had managed to smuggle me. (10)
- The contraction of muscles which had given them claws for hands had cursed each countenance with a hideous grin. (7)
- The old man had seen evictions in his time, and looked on silently, with a faint, sardonic grin. (8)
- You shall find great poets, rare philosophers, night after night on the broad grin before a row of yellow lights and mouthing masks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grin. Perhaps also see a sentence for gasp and ways to use groaning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.