Circled example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use circled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for circled.
- As for invasion, we are circled by the sea. (10)
- He circled her knees with his arms. (8)
- He seemed inquisitive; the antidote of his naughtiness excited him; his tail circled after his muzzle several times; then he lay. (10)
- Rising from the twig, it circled, vivid and stealthy, twice round the tree, and flew to another a dozen paces off. (8)
- The bird flew, and circled, and hung poised a moment, presently descending on the roof of the palace. (10)
- The figure of Adrian, instead of advancing, discreetly circled the lake. (10)
- There is heard but the night-jar spinning on the pine-branch, circled by moonlight. (10)
- They had a haughty sparkle when she pleased, and when she pleased a soft languor circled them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for circled. Perhaps also see a sentence for cheers and ways to use circuit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use circled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.