Sentences with circuit in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use circuit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for circuit.
- And suddenly he perceived that they had made a complete circuit of the Square garden without speaking a single word. (8)
- He left the street, and, entering the fosse, began a circuit, scanning the walls with morbid fascination. (8)
- In this order they made the circuit of the cathedral, passing twice before me where I leaned against a pillar. (2)
- Men bearing umbrellas, shawls, and cloaks were dispatched on a circuit of the park. (10)
- On a far less stupendous scale they two made the rounds of the great lecturing circuit together. (9)
- Round a great part of the circuit, houses of a low class present their backs to the churchyard. (2)
- The old London road runs on one side of it; while the New Approach, leaving it on the other hand, completes the circuit. (2)
- They were in time for a circuit in the park to the wild double cherry-blossom, no longer all white. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for circuit. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use civility in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use circuit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.