District sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use district in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for district.
- A traveller of my sort was a thing hitherto unheard-of in that district. (2)
- And now you know how it is that the names of Captain Kirby and Curtis Fakenham are alive to the present moment in the district. (10)
- As Lady Bountiful of a district, she would have in her maturity the majestic stature to suit a dispensation of earthly good things. (10)
- For a personal proof, now: he had her all round him in a strange district though he had never cast eye on her. (10)
- He would have it a feature of the district; and it had been deepened and extended; up rose the springs, many ran the ducts. (10)
- Hitherto he has always been to be counted on for marching his district to the poll like a regiment. (10)
- Kind nature put that district to sleep while she operated on the disquieted lower functions. (10)
- She beheld him, when he was in the street, turn for the district where Major Worrell had his lodgeings. (10)
- The district is dear to the superstitious. (2)
- The march was hurried to the slopes of the Vicentino, for enemies were thick in this district. (10)
- There she used to receive Lord Dannisburgh; innocently, no doubt-assuredly quite innocently; and her husband had quitted the district. (10)
- Vittoria and Laura received an order to quit the district of Meran before sunset. (10)
- You shall have a glance at the manufacturing district some day. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for district. Perhaps also see a sentence for drugs and ways to use digression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use district in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.