Sentences for neighborhood. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use neighborhood in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for neighborhood.
- A very wanton spirit of mischief seems to be abroad in this neighborhood. (8)
- Harriet Beecher Stowe, and adopted in most of the houses of her kindly neighborhood. (9)
- In the good fellowship of that cordial neighborhood we had two such days as the aging sun no longer shines on in his round. (9)
- It was larger than some in the same block, but the next neighborhood of a huge apartment-house dwarfed it again. (9)
- Of the many beautiful things to see in the neighborhood of Quebec, our wedding-journeyers were in doubt on which to bestow their one precious afternoon. (9)
- The home and the neighborhood of the Leonards put on their best looks for our bridal pair, and they were charmed. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for neighborhood. Perhaps also see a sentence for nursed and ways to use nevil in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use neighborhood in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.