Cities sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cities in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cities.
- A landscape, glittering with sun and rain, stretched before him, arched with a vivid rainbow framing in its giant curve a hundred visible cities. (1)
- During a full half of his twenty-four years he had been a terror to the targets of all the shooting-galleries in three cities. (1)
- I have heard people passing by night in sleeping cities; some of them sang; one, I remember, played loudly on the bagpipes. (2)
- It grew, under the law that regulates the growth of walled cities in precarious situations: not in extent, but in height and density. (2)
- No fewer than seven British cities claim the honor of his nativity. (7)
- The fairest of the cities of the plain had long been a nest of foreign soldiery. (10)
- Their roads and the streets of their cities were nearly impassable. (7)
- These little cities by the canal side had a very odd effect upon the mind. (2)
- Venice, it has been said, differs from all other cities in the sentiment which she inspires. (2)
- Villages and cities grew into form and lay cradled in the landscape. (5)
- We do not look in great cities for our best morality. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cities. Perhaps also see a sentence for creates and ways to use cigarette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cities in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.