A sentence for the word clash. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use clash in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clash.
- But episodes are thus potent only when charged with a significance that comes from the clash of the deepest instincts. (8)
- He heard the singing of birds, the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades. (1)
- Humour, or the clash of sense with novel examples of the absurd, is our characteristic. (10)
- It was the jarring clash of her brazen declaration of it upon his low rich flute-notes that shocked him. (10)
- Our confidences in you need not clash. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clash. Perhaps also see a sentence for converted and ways to use climax in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clash in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.