Collision sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use collision in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for collision.
- A consequence of this crude, though well-meant, realism is the collision of the writers in their scenes and incidents, and in their characters. (10)
- A trawler was lying there, which had evidently been in a collision. (8)
- He saw the polizta in twos and threes taking counsel and shrugging, evidently too anxious to avoid a collision. (10)
- Heaven forefend a collision between cousins! (10)
- I can do as I please, in this, without a collision, or the dread of one. (10)
- Jarette almost succeeded in making himself believe that considerations of this kind restrained him from risking the collision and fixed him to the chair. (1)
- No collision of circumstances in our mortal career strikes a light for them. (10)
- Pericles brought the palms of his hands in collision. (10)
- Soames took steps and came on what looked to him like a lamp-post bent by collision with a motor omnibus. (8)
- That on no account were we to provoke, or, if possibly to be avoided, accept a collision, etc., etc. (10)
- The corrupted hearing of people required a collision of sounds, Vernon supposed. (10)
- There had been a collision between the Imperial and patriotic forces, near Brescia, from which the former had retired in some confusion. (10)
- There is immensity, swinging motion, collision, dusky richness of colouring, to the sight; and to the mind idea. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for collision. Perhaps also see a sentence for caresses and ways to use comparable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use collision in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.