Classic example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use classic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for classic.
- And mark you, revelry in sobriety, containment in exultation; classic revelry. (10)
- At least three-fifths of the literature called classic, in all languages, no more lives than the poems and stories that perish monthly in our magazines. (9)
- Elegant in plainness, the classic poet would have said of her hair and dress. (10)
- He felt that he might more reasonably attribute to his taste the prevalence of classic profiles which he began to note in the Weimar populace. (9)
- In his form, Zola is classic, that is regular, symmetrical, seeking the beauty of the temple rather than the beauty of the tree. (9)
- It is like a classic tragedy, organic in conception. (10)
- The Natur-Theater was of a classic ideal, realized in the trained vines and clipped trees which formed the coulisses. (9)
- The side-view of his face was an expression of classic beauty rarely now to be beheld, either in classic lands or elsewhere. (10)
- They were chiefly poetry; and after the first essays in which I tasted the classic poets, they were chiefly the books of the modern poets. (9)
- Where I sat the student had ranges of classical volumes in prospect and classic heads; no other decoration to the walls. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for classic. Perhaps also see a sentence for chinks and ways to use clash in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use classic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.