Sentences with classics in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use classics in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for classics.
- I forsook the classics for science. (10)
- I knew another who had his aptitude for the classics, and he has mounted. (10)
- She contains a savour of the classics. (10)
- The book was delightful, and I remember it from a reading of thirty years ago, as of the stuff that classics are made of. (9)
- The topic of wine withdrew the doctor from his classics; it was magical on him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for classics. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use cloaked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use classics in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.