Sentences with clinging in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use clinging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clinging.
- All the time I was clinging to that wretched boat. (9)
- Ascetic, crucified, with a little smile clinging to the lips and deep-set eyes, he presided, above the bluefish flames of a log fire. (8)
- But only for a moment, for at the clinging of those arms his instinct took fright. (8)
- Having found the bottom step she began to mount with Greta clinging to her skirts. (8)
- Hereabout edelweiss was clinging to smoothed-out rubble; but a little higher, even the everlasting plant was lost, there was no more life. (8)
- It was soft, clinging: and as hot as fire. (8)
- She cried out his name, clinging to him wildly, and was adjured to be brave, for he would be dishonoured if he did not go. (10)
- She is pretty and small, with large clinging eyes. (8)
- Suddenly stripping off her glove, she thrust her warm, clinging hand into his. (8)
- The awful impersonality of those great rock-creatures, the terrible impartiality of that cold, clinging wind which swept by, never an inch lifted above ground! (8)
- The fragrance of the bruised blossoms remained clinging to the air. (8)
- With her wraps on her arm and her sea-cap in her hand, she stood clinging to the rail-post. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clinging. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentrated and ways to use cleveland in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clinging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.