Sentence with word cloudy. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cloudy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cloudy.
- A cloudy vision of something unpurchasable, where he had supposed there was nothing, had cowed him in spite of the burly resistance of his pride. (9)
- A bright morning so early in the year, she allowed, would generally turn to rain, but a cloudy one foretold improvement as the day advanced. (4)
- And to feel base, yet born for better, is enough to make one grasp at anything cloudy. (10)
- But it was a cloudy and rainbeaten face. (10)
- For I was bound homeward: I should soon see England, green cloudy England, the white cliffs, the meadows, the heaths! (10)
- If it is a cloudy day they are ignorant even of the points of the compass. (7)
- It is late afternoon in the early autumn, with a cloudy sunset threatening rain. (9)
- The clear light of his simple duty grew cloudy and complex. (10)
- The prevailing tone of the city and the sky is gray; but under the cloudy heaven there is no responsive Gothic solemnity in the architecture. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cloudy. Perhaps also see a sentence for convenience and ways to use clammy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cloudy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.