How to use lowering in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lowering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lowering.
- Brinkley, lowering her voice instinctively, as if to bring his down. (9)
- Furthermore, where he respected, he was a governed man, free of the common masculine craze to scale fortresses for the sake of lowering flags. (10)
- He walked heavily, and looked up lowering at the car. (8)
- It is lowering, to be made a bet of. (10)
- Lowering the lamp, he turned his face towards the fire. (8)
- So in Spring, when all seems lowering and grey, the hedges and trees suddenly flare out against the purple clouds, their twigs all in flame. (8)
- What on earth were young men about, deliberately lowering their class with these tooth-brushes, or little slug whiskers? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lowering. Perhaps also see a sentence for lieschen and ways to use lodge in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lowering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.