Use clumsily in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use clumsily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clumsily.
- Adela, in another part of the field, had released herself by a consummate use of the same weapon Wilfrid had so clumsily handled. (10)
- He began; clumsily at first, as yonder gauntletted knight attempting the briny handkerchief. (10)
- How can she manage an enormous middle-class, to keep it happy, other than a little clumsily? (10)
- It was the play of cognitions, of sensations, formlessly tending to the effect which can only be very clumsily interpreted in language. (9)
- The King has his back turned, and, as you look, seems to be trotting clumsily away from such a dangerous neighbour. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clumsily. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use clasping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clumsily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.