A sentence for the word clumsy. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use clumsy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clumsy.
- A clumsy way of doing things! (8)
- And it may have learnt our clumsy method of enclosing names publicly, at the bidding of a non-appointed prosecutor, so to, isolate or extinguish them. (10)
- I will heap no more clumsy irony on it: I can pity it. (10)
- Madge performed her reverence, aware that she did it in clumsy style; his presence had startled her instincts and set them travelling. (10)
- The established pleasures were clumsy and tiresome-looking; but one could eschew them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clumsy. Perhaps also see a sentence for corked and ways to use clamour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clumsy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.