Use code in a sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use code in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for code.
- A clear, simple and just code would deprive them of their means of livelihood and compel them to seek some honest employment. (7)
- Do you think your code applies to me? (8)
- He had his own code of what was befitting to a gentleman. (8)
- In the code of military etiquette silence and fixity are forms of deference. (1)
- In the code of military etiquette there is no provision for shaking hands. (1)
- The liberal military code makes provision for hanging many kinds of persons, and gentlemen are not excluded. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for code. Perhaps also see a sentence for cautious and ways to use conditions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use code in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.