Examples of digest sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use digest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for digest.
- Doubtless he divined his uneasiness with the facts that had been given him to digest. (9)
- Finally, my friends, Camilla is something for you to digest at leisure. (10)
- Her philosophy swallowed it in the lump, as the great serpent his meal; she hoped to digest it sleeping likewise. (10)
- I digest, I assimilate with a fatal ease. (10)
- I do not digest badly. (10)
- Pasmer had apparently got all of these facts that she could digest. (9)
- Rumford to lean forward and show her the face of one who had long been harassed by the same incapacity to digest that one thing. (10)
- Rumford, honestly unable to digest the opprobrious term. (10)
- They march; they form square; they enclose me in the middle, and I have their inscriptions to digest. (10)
- Vernon seemed a sheepish fellow, without stature abroad, glad of a compliment, grateful for a dinner, endeavouring sadly to digest all he saw and heard. (10)
- We treat law as a fine art, and relish and digest a good distinction. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for digest. Perhaps also see a sentence for displeased and ways to use disclosed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use digest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.