Sentences for colloquy. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use colloquy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for colloquy.
- A brief colloquy between them is going on; the young man seems to be preferring some request which the elder one is indisposed to grant. (1)
- A large part of the passengers were still there, seated or standing about in earnest colloquy. (9)
- But she was not engaged in the colloquy to be an advocate of Miss Dale or of common humanity. (10)
- Certain looks of those eyes recently, when in colloquy with my lord, removed the towering nobleman to a shadowed landscape. (10)
- Doria ended the colloquy by saying. (10)
- He had never granted it in colloquy or act to any woman but this one. (10)
- It was the tinker who renewed the colloquy. (10)
- Leighton could be heard in colloquy with the cook below, and Alma had gone to her room. (9)
- London was his home, and clothed him about warmly and honourably, and so he said to the demon in their next colloquy. (10)
- Ripton had heard some little of the colloquy. (10)
- Such was his thought under the truncheon-stroke of their colloquy. (10)
- The ladies took seat in their carriage and fell at once into a close-bonnet colloquy. (10)
- The shading straw rim had shaken once during the colloquy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for colloquy. Perhaps also see a sentence for cursed and ways to use color in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use colloquy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.