How do you use conference in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use conference in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conference.
- Apparently, considering the duration of the conference of his Clara and Vernon, his cousin required strong persuasion to accept the present. (10)
- Had Lydia and her mother known the substance of her conference with her father, their indignation would hardly have found expression in their united volubility. (4)
- He hurried out and ran upstairs in time to see De Craye and Barclay breaking a conference. (10)
- It was cold in the street, and as Kuni had come out without any wrap, Frau Schurstab, in her friendly consideration, shortened the conference. (5)
- Miss Lucas called soon after breakfast, and in a private conference with Elizabeth related the event of the day before. (4)
- She had sent for him, to bring him and Percy Dacier together to a conference. (10)
- The Chairman means, Roberts, that it was the men who asked for the conference, the Board wish to hear what they have to say. (8)
- To her the conference closed as satisfactorily as to him. (4)
- We had better put an end to this most mortifying conference. (4)
- We will break the conference, or I shall twaddle to extinction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conference. Perhaps also see a sentence for cologne and ways to use court in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conference in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.