How to use council in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use council in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for council.
- A council sat upon the case the whole night long. (10)
- Each island has a Subordinate Council for the management of local affairs and a Head Chief charged with execution of the laws. (7)
- Harris tipped me the wink at the last Council meeting. (8)
- I think we do want a larger council. (4)
- Once in the Hall of Council, challenge the tongue of contradiction to affirm Shagpat other than a bald-pate bewigged. (10)
- One side is vanquished, according to decree of Law, but the superior Council does not allow it to be extinguished. (10)
- The council of elders, whose descendant he was, pointed to this young woman for his mate. (10)
- These men acted as privy council to the king. (5)
- They do look like a council of rooks in the hollow; a parliament, you said. (10)
- Up in her room Vittoria held council with Rocco, Agostino, and the impresario, Salvolo, who was partly their dupe. (10)
- Why had she primed her brother to propose the council of three? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for council. Perhaps also see a sentence for communication and ways to use complaints in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use council in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.