Sentences using the word colors. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use colors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for colors.
- Did you think I liked the cruel things, with their dead birds and their hideous colors? (9)
- He noted the prismatic colors in all the dewdrops upon a million blades of grass. (1)
- That such colors are fashionable in military life must be accepted as the most astonishing of all the phenomena of human vanity. (1)
- The colors move slowly back; the lines face about and sullenly follow, bearing their wounded; the skirmishers return, gathering up the dead. (1)
- They held the colors erect, shook out their glories, waved them forward and back to keep them spread, for there was no wind. (7)
- This was the inundation of the tan-bark with troops of pretty Shetland ponies of all ages, sizes, and colors. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for colors. Perhaps also see a sentence for clumsy and ways to use conclusions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use colors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.