How do you use pennon in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pennon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pennon.
- Lady Pennon and Henry Wilmers, in the upper circle; Whitmonby and Westlake, in the literary; spread the fever for this new book. (10)
- Lady Pennon expected to be amused, and was gratified, for Diana had only to open her mouth to set the great lady laughing. (10)
- Lady Pennon fell to talking of him hopefully. (10)
- Lady Pennon ran about with them, declaring that the beautiful speaker, if ever down, was up, and up to her finest mark. (10)
- To Lady Pennon and Lady Singleby, she was the brilliant Diana of her nominal luminary issuing from cloud. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pennon. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use pericles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pennon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.