How do you use column in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use column in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for column.
- A hundred yards in rear was a second line; behind this, the reserve brigades and divisions in column. (1)
- As soon as the head of our straggling column had reached the spot a desultory firing had begun. (7)
- At the foot of the steps below the Waterloo Column she stood still. (8)
- But the gray column of Confederates toiling up the mountain road was singularly tempting. (1)
- Fifty paces below, a column of opal smoke had begun to wreathe and stretch a languid flag. (10)
- He neither felt the sunlight nor understood why column and campanile rose, nor why the islands basked, and boats and people moved. (10)
- He was caught in the fact, and by means of the parallel column pilloried before the community. (9)
- It was past noon, and they were already returning, when they came on the char-a-bancs containing the head of the strike-breaking column. (8)
- Romfrey had enough of it half-way down the column; his head went sharply to left and right. (10)
- The column of dust approached rapidly. (8)
- With a complacent, What now, Dacier fixed his indifferent eyes on the first column of the leaders. (10)
- With a malicious smile, Gyp watched her retirement among the little tables and elaborately modern chairs till her tall figure had disappeared behind a column. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for column. Perhaps also see a sentence for coin and ways to use complaisance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use column in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.