Use pier in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pier.
- Barmby headed to the pier. (10)
- Barmby turning off the pier and advancing. (10)
- By the rails of the pier above she saw her husband. (8)
- Dimness of sight spared me from seeing certain figures, which were at the toll-bar of the pier, on the way to quit our shores. (10)
- I saw him walk down the pier like one breaking up a levee. (10)
- Our walk down the pier was almost in silence. (10)
- They strolled along the parade, and were near the pier. (10)
- They turned on to the pier. (10)
- This was on the pier, while he bowed and greeted passing figures. (10)
- Tuckham, to communicate that the Esperanza awaited Captain Beauchamp, manned and provisioned, off the pier. (10)
- You may spy him on the pier. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pier. Perhaps also see a sentence for party and ways to use pipe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.