Sentences with commendation in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use commendation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commendation.
- Beauchamp stared at him, amazed by the commendation of empty language. (10)
- Crawford was as warm in his commendation as even her heart could wish. (4)
- Edward kissed her hand in commendation. (10)
- He deserved some commendation for still holding up his head, but it was love and Rose who kept the fires of his heart alive. (10)
- He spoke of her to Sir Lukin in London with commendation. (10)
- His genial nod and laugh and word of commendation to his troop persuade us oddly, we know not how, of provision to come. (10)
- I gained his commendation by shunning the metropolitan Balls, nor did my father press me to appear at them. (10)
- I value not her censure any more than I should do her commendation. (4)
- Morland the high commendation of being one of the finest fellows in the world, but swore off many sentences in his praise. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commendation. Perhaps also see a sentence for conducted and ways to use compares in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commendation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "commendation used in a sentence", visited this page.