How do you use sanction in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sanction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sanction.
- He took proceedings before he got you to sanction them. (10)
- His authority was now to be thought of: his paternal sanction was in his own keeping. (10)
- If I had her hand, no, not one kiss would I press on it without her sanction. (10)
- It was not with my sanction. (10)
- Sanction my speaking to her, just to put her on her guard, privately: not to injure that poor lady, but to explain. (10)
- She waited with trembling for her to give the affair sanction by making her aunt ask him to something at her house. (9)
- So, then, this union, the return to the wedding yoke, received sanction of grey-toned reason. (10)
- Stoddard went with me to Franklin Square, and gave the sanction of his presence to the ineffectual offer of my poem there. (9)
- The squire bade her to speak out, for she had his sanction to act according to her judgement and liking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sanction. Perhaps also see a sentence for skies and ways to use salutes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sanction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.