Sentences with commerce in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use commerce in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commerce.
- But still, even among these fellows, I see danger for the country if our commerce were to fail, if distress came on them. (10)
- Commerce, literature, religion, science, politics, all taking a hand; what a glorious chance had money, ugliness, and ill will! (8)
- That commerce is long past, and I fancy that the plant ceased to bloom when the traffic fell into decay. (9)
- Tuckham grew fervent in his allusions to our wealth and our commerce. (10)
- What is pity to us of commerce? (10)
- When this commerce became precarious, he retired from the seas, took a young wife in second marriage, and passed his declining days in robust inebriety. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commerce. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentrated and ways to use corner in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commerce in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.