Use trade in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use trade in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trade.
- He quitted the militia and engaged in trade, having brothers already established in a good way in London, which afforded him a favourable opening. (4)
- Here and there some of them had been restored and were occupied, probably by robber barons who had gone into trade. (9)
- I never knew this to happen, and I must class it with the superstitions of the trade. (9)
- I never knew this to happen; and I must class it with the superstitions of the trade. (9)
- I refuse to trade on any such thing. (8)
- It was the only time I ever heard him discuss the conditions and hardships of his trade. (8)
- On two things he was determined: He would not trade on her past. (8)
- That is, not trade, but tradesmen. (10)
- The explosion of a particular trade points to your taking up another. (10)
- The moving accident is certainly not its trade; and it prefers to avoid all manner of dire catastrophes. (9)
- Things in the trade were slack; and as Soames had reflected before making up his mind, it had been a good time for building. (8)
- Trade whipped him merrily, and he spun. (10)
- What a change to this age of rush and hurry, of science, trade, material profit, and this terrible war! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trade. Perhaps also see a sentence for tearless and ways to use trickling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trade in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.