Use craft in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use craft in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for craft.
- Chasing some light craft, I suppose. (10)
- In the stern of each of these little craft, blowing at the sails, was seated a by-product of the accepted system. (8)
- It was insurpassably picturesque always, and not the tapering masts or the swelling sails of any sea-going craft could match it. (9)
- Kiomi despised laughter or triumph resulting from the natural exercise of craft in an emergency. (10)
- Lights were flaring on the river, illuminating the small craft sombrely. (10)
- Maynard pointed to a little craft just coming to anchor inside the reef. (9)
- Or better, if, as she preached to Mary Paynham, she had apprenticed herself to some productive craft. (10)
- Sir John almost capered to please her, and the diplomatist in talking to her forgot his diplomacy and the craft of his tongue. (10)
- Such literary craft is of the nursery. (10)
- The sensation of the check imposed on him was instructive as to her craft and the direction of her wishes. (10)
- Then he shouted to a boat-load of sailors who had beached their craft while they gathered some drift for their galley fire. (9)
- This had been a grand man, despite his calling, and in the teeth of opprobrious epithets against his craft. (10)
- This was the power that peopled the aviary of Goorelka, and had well-nigh conquered all the resistance of my craft. (10)
- Whatever touches our emotions should be spontaneous, not a craft. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for craft. Perhaps also see a sentence for castle and ways to use crime in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use craft in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.