Sentence using the word artifice. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use artifice in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for artifice.
- All earthly and material things should be worn out with use, and not preserved against decay by any unnatural artifice. (9)
- Emma saw its artifice, and returned to her first surmises. (4)
- He despised the transparent artifice of the challenge. (10)
- Morsfield and Cumnock shrugged at the bumpkin artifice. (10)
- Perhaps this was because I had reached the point through my acquaintance with Tolstoy where I was impatient even of the artifice that hid itself. (9)
- She became a young lady of fortune, in love with Robert, and concealed by the artifice of the offending gentleman whom Robert had challenged. (10)
- So we have to use artifice, and lift our Posthof above the fly-line and the mosquito-line into the night air. (9)
- With this, he flung all artifice away. (10)
- Your eccentric characters are not uncommonly amateurs of petty artifice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for artifice. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use arson in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use artifice in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.