Use the word deception in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use deception in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deception.
- As I said, I am grievously offended by deception. (10)
- At the name of Earlsfont she became this witch, snake, deception. (10)
- But be under no deception. (10)
- He maybe as hard on this point as you say; but now and then a little innocent deception maybe practised. (10)
- Her deception had found her out. (8)
- I propose it to you in this instance, purely to save you from deception. (10)
- No secrets, never a shadow of a deception, or else I shall feel I am not fit to live. (10)
- The ladies might desire to cloak facts, but they had no pleasure in deception. (10)
- The world deserved that she should beat it, even if she had been all deception. (10)
- They thought they saw that he carried on a deception admirably. (10)
- What was more, she induced him to be an accomplice in deception. (10)
- Who is to know the fit one in these mines of deception? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deception. Perhaps also see a sentence for donna and ways to use decayed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deception in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.