A sentence for the word committing. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use committing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for committing.
- He felt a comfort in irretrievably committing himself, and exchanging the burden of indecision for the burden of responsibility. (9)
- I do not suppose we are seriously committing a breach of confidence, though he might have wished to mention it to you first himself. (10)
- One must be hard pressed before committing these indelicacies. (8)
- The principle she purposed to keep before her eyes was that of committing herself to nothing which would seriously interfere with her work in life. (8)
- There is no infamy too great or too little for the partisans of the various candidates to commit and accuse their opponents of committing. (7)
- Very near committing a piece of romantic folly! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for committing. Perhaps also see a sentence for convulsions and ways to use countries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use committing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.