Sentence using the word common-sense. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use common-sense in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for common-sense.
- After all, it is a matter of business; and the insurgent novelist should consider the situation with coolness and common-sense. (9)
- All at once you found yourself admiring her uncommon common-sense. (9)
- Board has more common-sense, more solid chunk-wisdom, than anybody I know. (9)
- Both have the common-sense view of life; both are unsentimental. (9)
- But in such a case we somehow think it must be wrong to use our common-sense. (9)
- Dennant, who was by no means void of common-sense, foresaw, the arrangement worked all right. (8)
- Dorine in the Tartuffe is common-sense incarnate, though palpably a waiting-maid. (10)
- Edward was unaware that the secret of her mastering him was, that she was now talking common-sense in the tone of sentiment. (10)
- He, on the contrary, talked sentiment in the tone of common-sense. (10)
- How would the world go round, how could Society exist, without common-sense, practical ability, and the lack of sympathy? (8)
- Plenty of common-sense is in the world to thrust her back when she pretends to empire. (10)
- They have the basis of the Comic in them: an esteem for common-sense. (10)
- You will have noticed the disposition of common-sense, under pressure of some pertinacious piece of light-headedness, to grow impatient and angry. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for common-sense. Perhaps also see a sentence for climate and ways to use conscientiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use common-sense in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.